Also known as B 33 F
Where: Haiti (18.4° N, 72.8° W: paleocoordinates 18.4° N, 72.3° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Pliocene (5.3 - 2.6 Ma)
• Thick coralliferous limestone overlies the Miocene rocks. Believed to be either Pliocene or Pleistocene, but probably Pliocene because the beds are more greatly deformed.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: reef, buildup or bioherm; poorly lithified, shelly/skeletal limestone
Size class: macrofossils
Collection methods: quarrying,
• Collected by J.S. Brown, March 23, 1920.
Primary reference: W. P. Woodring, J. S. Brown, and W.S. Burbank. 1924. Geology of the Republic of Haiti. 1-631 [A. Miller/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: general faunal/floral analysis
PaleoDB collection 60895: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 27.05.2006
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)