Where: Netherlands (51.9° N, 3.0° E: paleocoordinates 51.9° N, 3.0° E)
• coordinate stated in text
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Late/Upper Pleistocene (0.1 - 0.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: AGE: Eemian = Late Pleistocene, presumably on the basis of microfossil biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From 6-7 m below seabed.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: coastal; unlithified lithology not reported
Size classes: macrofossils, mesofossils
Collection methods: core,
• COLLECTOR: Unknown. REPOSITORY: Unknown.
Primary reference: T. Meijer. 1983. Stratigraphical notes on Macoma (Bivalvia) in the southern part of the North Sea Basin and some remarks on the arrival of Pacific species. Scripta Geologica, Special Issue 2:297-312 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: biostratigraphic analysis
PaleoDB collection 98201: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 23.09.2010
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)