Where: Russian Federation (52.1° N, 140.2° E: paleocoordinates 61.0° N, 133.2° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Middle Albian (109.0 - 105.3 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From an unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Middle Albian. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: from unknown position within local section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithology not reported
Size classes: macrofossils, mesofossils
Collection methods: surface (float), surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: VSEGEI/CNIGR Museum.
Primary reference: J. W. M. Jagt, T. D. Zonova, and E. A. Jagt-Yazykova. 2007. A review of the brachylepadomorph cirripede genus Pycnolepas, including the first record of an Early Cretaceous species from the Russian Far East. Zootaxa (1545)33-47 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 160389: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 18.08.2014
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)