Where: Quebec, Canada (48.5° N, 77.7° W: paleocoordinates 48.5° N, 77.7° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Champlain Clay Formation, Late/Upper Pleistocene (0.1 - 0.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the "Champlain Clay". AGE: Late Pleistocene (late Wisconsinan). STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: Reworked till.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: shoreface; unlithified, pebbly, shelly/skeletal siltstone
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: original aragonite
Collected by Cronin; reposited in the FMNH
Collection methods: bulk, sieve,
• COLLECTOR: T. Cronin. REPOSITORY: MCZ, Harvard, MA.
Primary reference: A. J. W. Hendy, D. P. Buick, K. V. Bulinski, C. A. Ferguson, and A. I. Miller. 2008. Unpublished census data from Atlantic coastal plain and circum-Caribbean Neogene assemblages and taxonomic opinions. [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: paleoecologic analysis
PaleoDB collection 80041: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 01.04.2008
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)