Where: Quebec, Canada (45.9° N, 71.2° W: paleocoordinates 45.9° N, 71.2° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Champlain Clay Formation, Late/Upper Pleistocene (0.1 - 0.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the "Champlain Clay". AGE: Late Pleistocene.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: shoreface; unlithified siltstone
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: original aragonite
Collected by Packard; reposited in the YPM
Collection methods: bulk, sieve,
• COLLECTORS: Packard. REPOSITORIES: YPM, New Haven CT.
Primary reference: A. J. W. Hendy, D. P. Buick, K. V. Bulinski, C. A. Ferguson, and A. I. Miller. 2008. Unpublished census data from Atlantic coastal plain and circum-Caribbean Neogene assemblages and taxonomic opinions. [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: paleoecologic analysis
PaleoDB collection 80135: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 06.04.2008
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)