Also known as 00AD20C; Loc. 72
Where: Alaska (68.1° N, 162.8° W: paleocoordinates 32.9° N, 11.3° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Siksikpuk Formation (Etivluk Group), Serpukhovian (330.9 - 323.2 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Siksikpuk Formation of the Etivluk Gp. AGE: late Late Mississippian to early Middle Pennsylvanian (Chesterian to Morrowan); placed here in the Serpukhovian to avoid stratigraphic orhaning. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: Siksikpuk Formation, lower subunit, 0.5 m above 00AD20A.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified, gray, green chert
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Dumoulin in 2000; reposited in the USNM
• COLLECTOR: J. A. Dumoulin. REPOSITORY: Presumably USNM.
Primary reference: J. A. Dumoulin, A. G. Harris, C. D. Blome and L. E. Young. 2006. Conodont and radiolarian data from the De Long Mountains Quadrangle and adjacent areas, northern Alaska. United States Geological Survey Open-File Report 2006(106):1-174 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: biostratigraphic analysis
PaleoDB collection 91035: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 01.09.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)