Also known as MGOC B-7320
Where: Venezuela (8.7° N, 69.6° W: paleocoordinates 6.2° N, 61.1° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Paguey Formation, Middle Eocene (48.6 - 37.2 Ma)
• LITHOSTRATIGRAPHY: From the Paguey Formation, for which lithsotratigraphic relations are not discussed. AGE: Eocene; justification unknown; placed in Middle Eocene by enterer based on Venezuelan Stratigraphic Lexicon [http://www.pdv.com/lexico/p2w.htm]. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Miller; reposited in the NMB
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Miller. REPOSITORY: Naturhistorisches Museum Basel, Switzerland (NMB).
Primary reference: J. Gibson-Smith and W. Gibson-Smith. 2012. Unpublished notes on Caribbean collection of Jack and Winifred Gibson-Smith, Naturhistorisches Museum Basel. [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: general faunal/floral analysis
PaleoDB collection 134840: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 17.10.2012
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)