Where: Western Australia, Australia (25.5° S, 125.3° E: paleocoordinates 57.8° S, 90.3° E)
• coordinate stated in text
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Aptian (125.0 - 113.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From an unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Aptian; justification not stated. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within local section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Hunt Oil Co. in 1963
Collection methods: surface (float), surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Hunt Oil Co., April, 1963. REPOSITORY: Hunt Oil Co. or ?Geological Survey of Australia.
Primary reference: S. K. Skwarko. 1967. Lower Cretaceous Mollusca of the Great Artesian Basin Type in the Gibson Desert, Central Western Australia. Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology, and Geophysics Bulletin 75:1-38 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 162306: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 21.09.2014
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)