Where: England, United Kingdom (52.7° N, 2.8° W: paleocoordinates 25.0° S, 8.7° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Lochkovian (419.2 - 410.8 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the upper part of the Ditton Series. Otherwise no lithostratigraphic data is reported. AGE: Upper Dittonian, early Devonian; here placed in Lochkovian. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From "Lower Cornstone"
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified conglomerate
Size class: macrofossils
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Multiple collectors and collecting events. REPOSITORY: Not stated in text.
Primary reference: D. L. Dineley and S. J. Metcalfe. 1999. Chapter 4. Early Devonian fossil fishes sites of the Welsh Borders. Fossil Fishes of Great Britain 2731 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: general faunal/floral analysis
PaleoDB collection 90352: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 17.07.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)