Where: United Kingdom (51.4° N, 1.4° E: paleocoordinates 41.4° N, 3.5° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Santonian (86.3 - 83.6 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Santonian. Basis not stated in text. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within local section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; unlithified chalk
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the BMNH
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: BMNH, London.
Primary reference: P. D. Taylor. 1988. A probable thecate hydroid from the Upper Cretaceous of southern England preserved by bioimmuration. Palaeontologische Zeitschrift 62(3/4):167-174 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 90763: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 15.08.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)