Where: Yunnan, China (22.5° N, 99.5° E: paleocoordinates 10.9° S, 119.3° E)
• coordinate estimated from map
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Lila Formation, Late/Upper Frasnian (379.5 - 376.1 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Lila Fm, which conformably overly the Lalei Fm. AGE: upper Frasnian, on the basis of microfossil biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From the upper part of the formation.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified chert
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the NIGPAS
• COLLECTOR: Presumably the authors. REPOSITORY: Institute of Geology and Palaeontology, Academia Sinica, Nanjing, China.
Primary reference: Y. Wang, J. C. Aitchison, and H. Luo. 2003. Devonian radiolarian faunas from South China. Micropaleontology 49(2):127-145 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 90908: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 24.08.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)