Where: Norway (64.3° N, 6.0° E: paleocoordinates 58.2° N, 3.7° E)
• coordinate estimated from map
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Paleocene (66.0 - 56.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From an unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Paleocene. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From beds between 2500 m and 2600 m in the Saga 6406/8-1 well.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; green claystone
Size class: microfossils
Reposited in the BMNH
Collection methods: core, sieve,
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: BMNH, London.
Primary reference: F. M. Gradstein and M. A. Kaminski. 1997. New species of Paleogene deep-water agglutinated foraminifera from the North Sea and Norwegian Sea. Annales Societatis Geologorum Poloniae 67:217-229 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 91346: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 15.09.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)