Alternative combination: Dictyoclostus americanus
Full reference: C. O. Dunbar and G. E. Condra. 1932. Brachiopoda of the Pennsylvanian System in Nebraska. Geological Survey of Nebraska Bulletin, Second Series 5:1-377
Sister taxa: Reticulatia chitralis, Reticulatia donetziana, Reticulatia huecoensis, Reticulatia ivanovi, Reticulatia magna, Reticulatia moelleri, Reticulatia praeuralensis, Reticulatia robusta, Reticulatia tenuirugata, Reticulatia tiawahensis, Reticulatia transversalis, Reticulatia uralica
Ecology: stationary low-level epifaunal suspension feeder
• Permian of United States (1: Texas collection)
• Virgilian of United States (2: New Mexico)
• Desmoinesian of United States (1: Utah)
• Chesterian of United States (1: Utah)
• Mississippian of United States (1: Utah)
Total: 13 collections each including a single occurrence
Specimen images are retrieved through the ePANDDA API.
Click image to enlarge. Click to access iDigBio record.