See also Barreda and Palamarczuk 2000
Sister taxa: Matonisporites cooksonae, Matonisporites cooksoniae, Matonisporites cooksonii, Matonisporites crassiangulatus, Matonisporites equiexinus, Matonisporites phlebopteroides, Matonisporites silvai, Matonisporites simplex
Average measurements (in mm): Spore diameter 0.035
• Quaternary of Australia (1 collection)
• Miocene to Pliocene of South Atlantic (2)
• Oligocene of Australia (1)
• Eocene to Oligocene of Argentina (1)
• Eocene to Miocene of Argentina (1)
• Eocene of Argentina (1)
• Paleocene of Australia (1)
Total: 19 collections each including a single occurrence
Specimen images are retrieved through the ePANDDA API.
Click image to enlarge. Click to access iDigBio record.