Where: Colombia (5.5° N, 72.5° W: paleocoordinates 5.1° N, 40.5° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• local area-level geographic resolution
When: Berriasian to Berriasian (145.0 - 132.9 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Berriasian-Valanginian. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within local section.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: cast, mold/impression
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Unknown. REPOSTORY: Facultad Nacional de Minas of Medllin, Colombia.
Primary reference: O. Haas. 1960. Lower Cretaceous ammonites from Colombia, South America. American Museum Novitates 2005:1-62 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 83869: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 06.09.2008
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)