Where: Queensland, Australia (31.7° S, 151.4° E: paleocoordinates 20.0° S, 161.0° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• local area-level geographic resolution
When: Givetian (387.7 - 382.7 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unknown lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Givetian, on the basis of geochemical and biostratigraphic dating; RA6, Ceratoikiscum regalinodus radiolarian assemblage. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within the Gamilaroi terrane.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified lithology not reported
Size class: microfossils
Collected by Aitchison
• COLLECTOR: J. C. Aitchison and others. REPOSITORY: Hong Kong University, Department of Earth Sciences.
Primary reference: J. C. Aitchison, A. M. Davis, J. M. C. Stratford and F. C. P. Spiller. 1999. Lower and Middle Devonian Radiolarian Biozonation of the Gamilaroi Terrane New England Orogen, Eastern Australia. Micropaleontology 45(2):138-162 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 90992: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 28.08.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)