Where: Poland (51.8° N, 15.2° E: paleocoordinates 52.1° N, 14.5° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Late/Upper Miocene (11.6 - 5.3 Ma)
• Age based on assumption that insect comes from the plant fossil locality, which is Late Miocene according to Nie et al. (2010).
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: lacustrine; lithified claystone
Size classes: macrofossils, mesofossils
Collected by Busch
• Repository: possibly some or all at Museum of Natural History at University of Wrocław.
Primary reference: A. Assmann. 1870. Beiträge zur Insekten-Fauna der Vorwelt. II. Beitrag. Fossile Insekten aus der tertiären (oligocenen) Braunkohle von Naumburg am Bober. Zeitschrift für Entomologie 1:59-62 [M. Clapham/M. Clapham/M. Clapham]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 164951: authorized by Matthew Clapham, entered by Matthew Clapham on 07.01.2015
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)