Also known as Reef 3566; Loc. 2 (Donovan & Gordon, 1989)
Where: Jamaica (18.4° N, 77.1° W: paleocoordinates 17.1° N, 76.7° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Swanswick Formation (White Limestone Group), Bartonian to Bartonian (41.3 - 33.9 Ma)
• LITHOSTRATIGRAPHY: From the Swanswick Fm of the White Limestone Gp. AGE: Middle Eocene-Late Eocene; justification not given in text. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within local section.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: reef, buildup or bioherm; lithified limestone
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the BMNH
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: BMNH.
Primary reference: T. A. Stemann. 2003. Reef corals of the White Limestone Group of Jamaica. Cainozoic Research 3(1-2):83-107 [W. Kiessling/U. Merkel]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 69727: authorized by Wolfgang Kiessling, entered by Uta Merkel on 05.03.2007, edited by Austin Hendy and Mark Uhen
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)