Where: Sergipe, Brazil (10.5° S, 37.5° W: paleocoordinates 15.4° S, 8.7° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• local area-level geographic resolution
When: Middle Albian (109.0 - 105.3 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unnamed lithostratigraphic unit, for which lithostratigraphic relations are not discussed. AGE: Middle Albian, on the basis of ammonite biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From uknown position in local section.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Brazilian Geological Survey. REPOSITORY: Brazilian Geological Survey.
Primary reference: C. J. Maury. 1936. Monographias do Servico Geologico E Mineralogico 11:1-283 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 87861: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 26.03.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)