Also known as S. 1276-78
Where: Venezuela (10.2° N, 69.7° W: paleocoordinates 8.0° N, 63.0° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Santa Rita Formation, Late/Upper Eocene (37.2 - 33.9 Ma)
• LITHOSTRATIGRAPHY: From the Santa Rita Formation, for which lithsotratigraphic relations are not discussed. AGE: Late Eocene; justification unknown. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Kugler & Senn in 1929; reposited in the NMB
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: H.G. Kugler, and A. Senn, 1929. REPOSITORY: Naturhistorisches Museum Basel, Switzerland (NMB).
Primary reference: J. Gibson-Smith and W. Gibson-Smith. 2012. Unpublished notes on Caribbean collection of Jack and Winifred Gibson-Smith, Naturhistorisches Museum Basel. [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: general faunal/floral analysis
PaleoDB collection 134866: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 18.10.2012
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)