Also known as Loc. 42 (Thorsetinsson, 1958)
Where: Nunavut, Canada (75.1° N, 93.6° W: paleocoordinates 3.6° S, 26.2° W)
• coordinate stated in text
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Snowblind Formation, Lochkovian (419.2 - 410.8 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Snowblind Fm, which overlies the Barlow Inlet and Sophia Lake Fms. AGE: Late Lochkovian. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From basal part of the formation.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified conglomerate
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the NMC
• COLLECTOR: Elliott. REPOSITORY: National Museum of Canada, Ottawa (NMC).
Primary reference: D. K. Elliot and E. J. Loeffler. 1989. A new agnathan from the lower Devonian of Arctic Canada, and a review of the tessellated heterostracans. Palaeontology 32(4):883-891 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy]more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 90322: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 16.07.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY (attribution)