Magnoliopsida - Rosales - Rosaceae
Full reference: G. J. Jordan. 1997. Evidence of Pleistocene plant extinction and diversity from Regatta Point, western Tasmania, Australia. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society 123:45-71
Parent taxon: Rosaceae according to G. J. Jordan 1997
Sister taxa: Acaena, Amelanchier, Amelanchites, Cercocarpus, Chamaebatiaria, Chrysobalanus, Crataegus, Hagenia, Holodiscus, Lyonothamnus, Photinia, Prunites, Prunus, Pygeum, Rosa, Vauquelinia
Subtaxa: Rubus nebuloides Rubus primaverae
• Quaternary of Australia (3 collections)
• Pliocene to Pleistocene of Italy (2)
• Pliocene of Germany (9), Italy (1)
• Miocene to Pliocene of France (1), Germany (1)
• Miocene of Ecuador (9), Germany (61), Poland (1), the Russian Federation (12), United States (1: Vermont)
• Oligocene of Germany (24), the Russian Federation (6), the United Kingdom (1), United States (2: Oregon)
• Eocene of Argentina (1), Germany (1), the United Kingdom (4), United States (1: Colorado)
Total: 141 collections including 178 occurrences
Show more details
Specimen images are retrieved through the ePANDDA API.
Click image to enlarge. Click to access iDigBio record.