Conodonta - Ozarkodinida - Idiognathodontidae
Parent taxon: Idiognathodontidae according to P. C. J. Donoghue et al. 2008
See also Sepkoski 2002
Sister taxa: Idiognathodus, Protognathodus
Subtaxa: Gnathodus texanus
Ecology: nektonic carnivore
• Desmoinesian of United States (3: Oklahoma collections)
• Pennsylvanian of United States (1: Utah)
• Chesterian of United States (2: Alabama, Nevada)
• Carboniferous of Australia (1), China (5), Ireland (1), Mexico (3), the Russian Federation (9), Spain (8), the United Kingdom (23), United States (8: Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Pennsylvania)
• Mississippian of Afghanistan (1)
• Ordovician of Malaysia (1)
Total: 66 collections including 95 occurrences
Show more details
Specimen images are retrieved through the ePANDDA API.
Click image to enlarge. Click to access iDigBio record.