See also Mautino and Anzótegui 2000
Sister taxa: Laevigatosporites belfordii, Laevigatosporites discordatus, Laevigatosporites gracilis, Laevigatosporites haardti, Laevigatosporites major, Laevigatosporites neddeni, Laevigatosporites tibuensis, Laevigatosporites vulgaris
• Quaternary of Australia (1 collection)
• Miocene to Pliocene of South Atlantic (2)
• Miocene of Argentina (2)
• Oligocene of Australia (1)
• Eocene to Oligocene of Argentina (1)
• Eocene to Miocene of Argentina (1)
• Paleogene of Chile (1)
Total: 126 collections each including a single occurrence
Specimen images are retrieved through the ePANDDA API.
Click image to enlarge. Click to access iDigBio record.